Infusion Gourmet Cafe & Deli is located at Dancel’s Dormitory, F.O. Santos Street, Umali Subdivision, Los Baños, Laguna. It’s a small, intimate, and cozy restaurant that serves healthy and delicious food. The ambience of the place is really something–it will make you feel relaxed and comfortable while waiting for your order. It makes for a nice escape from the usual fast food restaurants.
Here are some of the dishes we have already tried. All are tasty, healthy, and just the right amount. Rice meals come with your choice of red rice or white rice.
The turmeric flavor is not that strong, and there’s also a hint of garlic in the sauce.
These are tender porkchops with just a hint of cajun and a to-die-for sauce that tastes like some sort of hickory barbecue thing.
Infusion also offers all day breakfast options served with freshly brewed coffee from Makiling Organics.
My favorite thing about Infusion is that they have a lot of options for fish: tanigue, blue marlin, bangus belly, tuna belly, and lemon-pepper salmon. This particular tanigue steak has a hint of lemon-butter and it is really thick and tender. Here’s another tanigue appreciation photo:
Infusion also has an assortment of fruit juices and shakes that are refreshing and tasty. Their brewed coffee at PhP 40.00 only is already good as it is.
In a nutshell:
- Go to Infusion if you want a healthy but tasty meal.
- You’ll need around PhP 300-400 for a meal for two (if you plan on ordering drinks and extra rice)
- Eat here if you are not rushing. Food this good should not be rushed. Also, you will have to wait for your order for around 20 or more minutes.
- Bask in the cozy and intimate ambience.
- They also have outdoor seating.
- They sell other products from Makiling Organics such as turmeric powder, tea, coco sugar, etc.
Infusion is open from Monday to Saturday, from 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM.